What causes scalp acne?
Itchy scalp is terrible, but SCALP ACNE is much worse. Once you start noticing the series of prominent red bumps lining up your hairline you can term it like the stubborn scalp acne.
Scalp acne can pain, itch, crust, and ooze.
The main cause of scalp acne is clogged pores or hair follicles.
The clogging usually occurs when the dead skin cells, bacteria or skin sebum enters the pores, thus this leads to acne.
The acne on the scalp mostly occurs near the hairline. It can occur on other areas of the scalp, but it usually occurs on the hairline.
Check the BELOW remedies!
TOMATO JUICE :
Tomatoes are great for the hair, it establishes a healthy pH of the hair. Tomatoes are packed with salicylic acid, which is the best natural remedies for acne.
- Give your hair a quick tomato juice rinse to stimulate hair growth, add shine, and of course, relieve those pesky scalp pimples.
Garlic has antioxidants and antiviral properties. Moreover, it has ample of health benefits.
- Rinse your locks with a garlic tea, using four peeled cloves of garlic and approximately three cups of boiled water.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :
Apple cider vinegar restores the pH leaves and antioxidants which is one of the most popular ways to treat scalp acne.
- Not only will a simple rinse of one part apple cider vinegar and two parts water give your hair a healthy boost, but you’ll also give your scalp astringent properties that can alleviate painful blemishes.
TEA TREE OIL :
Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties which are a natural acne treatment.
If you’re looking to get rid of a blemish covered in hair, apply ice on the site for about 7 minutes (or as long as it takes for the ice to completely melt) and then apply tea tree oil to continue keeping the inflammation down.
COCONUT OIL :
Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties which work really well against the scalp acne.
- Take some virgin coconut oil in a bowl and apply it evenly to your scalp and hair strands.
- Leave it on for at least an hour and wash off with a mild shampoo.
- You can also add tea tree essential oil to the coconut oil for added benefits.