How can DIY moisturizers benefit your skin?
Worried about the harmful chemicals in your daily skincare regimen? Well, its time to ditch the store-bought moisturizer and opts for natural and healthy moisturizers.
It is highly essential to moisturize the skin regularly. Moisturizing ensures that the skin is smooth and supple no matter what the season or time of the day it is.
Now that it has been established that moisturizing is absolutely necessary. It is also very vital to understand what type of moisturizer you need to use. These DIY natural moisturizers are easy to make, easy on the pocket and incredibly good for your skin:
Check the below remedies!
LEMON & PAPAYA :
This remedy helps to make the skin soft naturally.
- Just mix lemon juice with mashed papaya and apply on the face for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water to get smooth skin.
BANANA & MILK :
This remedy gives a soothing effect to the skin and helps to make the skin fresh click here to know more.
- Just blend together banana and milk to make a thick pulp. Apply this on your face and keep it on till it dries up.
- Then wash with warm water.
LEMON & HONEY :
Lemon and honey can give your skin a smooth texture but can also give a natural glow to the skin click here to know more.
- Apply lemon and honey on your face every day if you want to get beautiful skin every day!
AVOCADO & YOGURT :
This remedy helps to hydrate and moisturize the dry skin.
Combine avocado and yogurt and apply on your face for 15 minutes and then wash off.