How can you gain weight in summers with the help of natural remedies?
Gaining weight is a much tough process than losing weight click here to know more. This article will guide and help you achieve your weight gain goals in a short period of time. There are many factors because of which one doesn’t gain weight such as :
- UNHEALTHY EATING HABITS
- IRREGULAR MEALS
- LACK OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
To gain healthy weight is one gradual process, one should put up 1 pound in a week by consuming the right calories but it will take time! If one wants to gain some flesh on the bones, one needs to follow and maintain a strict diet and should keep the harmful fat away from the system and build up MUSCLE MASS!
Check the BELOW Remedies!
BANANA MILKSHAKE :
Banana has enough sugars which will be truly helpful and the milk would be an ideal source of protein.
- Have one full glass of banana milkshake at least twice a day.
- Alternatively, you could also consider consuming at least 3 bananas per day.
- Follow it up with either a glass of milk or a bowl of curd
WARM MILK :
This remedy is a suitable drink for those who have underweight issues.
- Drink up a glass of warm milk mixed with one teaspoon of honey, on a regular basis.
- Similarly, you could add some date palms, figs and almonds to milk and boil it for some time
Mango is one of the most effective fruits which is highly beneficial for weight gain.
- Have one mango and follow it up with a glass of milk.
- Alternatively, you can have mango milkshake on a regular basis for a period of one month.
- This is bound to cause weight gain.
DAIRY PRODUCTS :
The primary source of dairy products is milk and is available at home. Dairy products such as :
- COTTAGE CHEESE
They are not only loaded with enough proteins and calcium but also fat as well.
ALSO READ :