How can almond oil benefit your hair?
Our hair even demands attention like the rest of the body. How much one tries to take care of their hair, it turns to end up looking FRIZZY & DRY! There is one natural oil which works like a miracle for all the STUBBORN HAIR PROBLEMS, ALMOND OIL!
Almond oil is one of the best oils which can be highly helpful for all the hair issues. Almond oil is full of vitamins E, D, A & B complex as well.
Almond oil has all healthy ingredients for hair like OMEGA 3 ACIDS, VITAMIN E & MAGNESIUM! Moreover, it nourishes the hair and even strengthens the hair well. A few drops of almond oil can make the hair silky and add shine to your hair click here to know more.
Check the BELOW remedies!
HEALTHY SCALP :
Stronger roots and longer tresses are linked with one another.
- All you need to do is massage an appropriate quantity of almond oil into your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with a shampoo after a while.
SPLIT ENDS :
Almond oil nourishes your hair well and prevents breakage click here to know more.
- Take a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of castor oil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Massage this mixture on your wet hair.
- Repeat it twice a week for a few months and see your split ends disappear.
DEEP CONDITIONING :
This remedy helps to get rid of the frizz and works as a serum.
- Massage your scalp first.
- Then add a few drops of almond oil.
- Again start massaging it well.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Almond oil removes the dead cells and promotes healthy growth!
- Mix a tbsp. of amla powder with some almond oil and leave on your hair for an hour. This will ensure the end of dandruff and dry hair as well.
HAIR LOSS :
Almond oil is a great way to treat hair loss as it supplies your hair with the necessary vitamins needed for re-growth of hair.
- Just mix almond oil and castor oil in equal parts and apply to your hair for an hour.
- Rinse your hair shampoo and conditioner as it cleans your hair without drying them out.
ALSO READ :