How can you get long hair in 30 days?
Are you worried about the length of your hair? Well, Don’t stress this article is just for you.
The factors because of which the hair growth gets affected are :
- BAD EATING HABITS
- POOR HAIR CARE ROUTINE
- LIFESTYLE HABITS
Hair loss or hair fall can occur because of :
- Physical stress.
- Emotional stress.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Bad hair care routine.
- Lifestyle etc.
Check the BELOW remedies!
Eggs are highly filled with protein which is truly essential as nourishment for hair care.
- Two eggs are enough for your hair beat them well and apply it on the wet hair for about thirty minutes.
- Wash it off with mild warm or cold water, following it with an herbal based shampoo and thrice a week.
- If you want to shine, go ahead and use three drops of any essential oil, such as coconut or mustard.
- Mix the eggs with the oil well, let it sit on your hair for thirty minutes and voila, the bounce and shine are back!!
FENUGREEK SEEDS :
- Take a few fenugreek seeds and soak them overnight. Make a paste of it the next morning and apply it to the scalp and hair.
- Let the paste sit for an hour, and then wash it off with cold water, or lukewarm if you wish to.
ALOE VERA :
- You could mix the gel with an egg and honey, apply it on the scalp and leave it for an hour or even less.
- This is a remedy to be done once a week and your hair would bounce back with shine and vitality.
Oranges have properties which can help to provide your hair with strength click here to know more and healthy nourishment.
- Make a pulp of the whole orange, including the skin and mash an apple in it as well, 2:1.
- Apply the mix to your hair and keep it for an hour, wash it off with lukewarm water and let the hair dry under the sun.
Banana is one of the best home remedies for long hair which can boost hair growth well.
- The quantity for the same should be 1 fruit: 1 teaspoon: 1 egg: drops of lime and honey.
- Mix them well and apply on the hair and scalp. Keep it for an hour, wash it off with lukewarm water and let the hair dry under the sun.
ALSO READ :