How can you naturally cleanse your skin?
Who doesn’t crave for perfect and flawless skin?
Clear and beautiful skin is one of the main aspects of one’s beauty.
The factors because of which the skin gets affected are :
- LACK OF SLEEP
- UV DAMAGES
- POOR NUTRITION
There are thousands of skin and beauty care products that promise to give you clear and glowing skin. Instead of relying on these products, you can try some simple and easy home remedies to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
Check out the BELOW remedies!
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day.
Turmeric has skin lightening properties which help to minimize scars and other marks.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with enough pineapple juice to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck. Leave it on until the paste dries completely.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy two or three times a week to reduce the appearance of spots on the skin.
Honey has antibacterial properties which help to keep the skin well moisturized.
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera has antibacterial properties which help to kill bacteria which causes acne click here to know more and helps to soothe irritated skin.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Apply the gel on your face using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry on its own for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy daily or several times per week.
BAKING SODA :
Baking soda helps to deal with problems like acne, pimples, and spots. Moreover, it exfoliates the skin well and reduces the dead skin cells.
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of water or lemon juice to make a paste.
- Cleanse your face and use the paste to gently exfoliate the skin. Finally, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a towel. Follow this remedy two or three times a week.
Cucumber adds a fresh glow to the skin and even repairs the damaged skin cells.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly all over your face.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. Do this daily before going to bed.
ALSO READ :