How can coconut oil benefit your skin?
Coconut oil is one of the best natural skin care ingredients! It benefits are immense for the skin to hair but it works like a miracle for the skin. Coconut oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties which makes it great for DIY FACIALS!
Coconut oil melts on the skin as you apply it without leaving any kind of residues. Moreover, it cleanses the pores, moisturizes deeply and thoroughly.
In summers the external toxins seep into the skin pores and clog them massively click here to know more. The dehydrating effect and heat can leave the skin dry and flaky and the skin pores tend to develop keratin cap which keeps the sebum trapped in the follicles.
Coconut oil is highly gentle, yet a great cleanser. Moreover, it softens the keratin caps and makes exfoliation much easier.
Check the BELOW remedies!
OATMEAL & COCONUT OIL FOR ACNE SKIN:
This facial mask has antibacterial properties which soothe the inflamed skin and restores the natural pH balance.
- Put oatmeal in a bowl and pour in enough warm water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Mix the coconut oil in with the oatmeal and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face, and exfoliate your skin by gently rubbing in a circular motion.
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and dry your face with a clean towel.
LEMON & COCONUT OIL FACE MASK FOR OILY SKIN :
This remedy will help nourish and hydrate the skin well and even protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Moreover, this remedy will exfoliate and deep cleanse the pores click here to know more.
- Mix coconut oil, lemon, and yogurt in a bowl.
- Apply a thick coat to your clean face and wait 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and dry your face with a clean towel.
BAKING SODA & COCONUT OIL FOR BLACKHEADS :
This remedy will acts as a great cleanser and help to brighten the skin instantly.
- Mix 1 tbsp. coconut oil with 1 tsp. baking soda to form a paste.
- Apply directly to your skin focusing on areas where blackheads are more common – nose, chin, etc.
- Rub gently with your fingers in a circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with cold water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
HONEY & COCONUT OIL FOR YOUNG SKIN :
This remedy will detoxify the skin and will moisturize the skin well.
- Mix together honey, coconut oil, lemon juice and green tea leaves in a bowl.
- Using your finger or a cotton swab spread the mixture evenly on your face.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
COCONUT OIL & TURMERIC TO LIGHTEN SKIN :
This remedy will even the skin tone and will remove fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mix coconut oil and turmeric together in a bowl.
- Apply to your clean face and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
ALSO READ :