How can you repair damaged hair with DIY Hair masks?
Hair damage is not only about SPLIT ENDS, but extremely damaged hair also develop a crack in the outside layer which is referred to as the cuticle. Once the cuticle has opened, the hair is at risk of further damage and breakage click here to know more.
This tends to make hair look dull and frizzy.
The hair can become dry and brittle moreover you lose the shine click here to know more! Hair damage is not permanent if not treated at the right time, because hair is even the collection of dead cells, so make sure to repair at the right time.
Check the BELOW remedies!
- Mash a banana, then mix it with a teaspoon of olive (or almond) oil. Rub the mixture into your hair and scalp, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off and shampoo and condition as usual.
COCONUT OIL :
Coconut oil helps to repair the damaged hair well and even promote the healthy growth of roots click here to know more.
- Place 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on low, just until it starts to liquefy.
- Massage into damp hair, and cover with a towel or shower cap for 15–20 minutes, then wash and condition as usual
EPSOM SALT :
This mask will help you get the voluminous lock and will make your hair bouncy.
- Add some of the conditioners into a microwave-safe bowl, then add an equal amount of Epsom salts. Mix together, then heat in the microwave on high for 30 seconds, stirring halfway through.
- Continue microwaving in 15-second increments until it’s warm, which will help your hair absorb the treatment.
- Shampoo and rinse your hair, as usual, then add the Epsom salts–conditioner mixture to your hair and let sit for 15 minutes before rinsing.
This ingredient will deeply condition hair well and enrich hair and keep them soft and bouncy.
- Apply several tablespoons of mayonnaise to your scalp, then work it into your hair from the roots down.
- Leave in for 30 minutes before washing and conditioning as usual.
This mask will provide the full protein which your hair needs for the little extra boost.
- In a small bowl, beat an egg for 1 minute. Then stir in 1 cup plain yogurt and ½ cup apple cider vinegar.
- Apply to damp hair, and cover with a shower cap. Wait 30 minutes, then rinse out.
ALSO READ :