How can you unblock pores with natural remedies?
Moreover, everyday dirt and debris can clog the pores well click here to know more.
Our skin goes through various internal and external changes i.e sweat, pollution, makeup, dirt, etc. People with oily and acne prone are at an even much greater risk.
A pore or a follicle is a “duct in the skin that is attached to the sebaceous glands that produce sebum”. When they are clogged, pores can allow bacteria to thrive, which often results in acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and other skin problems.
Check the BELOW remedies!
Sugar has exfoliating properties which help break up scar tissue.
You need to crush two tablespoons of sugar into a powder form.
- Squeeze half a lemon, and mix the juice with the sugar and a touch of water. Prepare a thick paste, and then apply on your affected skin.
- Massage your face with gentle round movements for five minutes.
- After exfoliating, rinse your skin with cool water and apply a moisturizer to prevent it from drying.
- Repeat the treatment once per week.
Honey helps to hydrate the skin and even helps to reduce the excess oil which is one of the reasons for clogged pores.
- Massage it so it can penetrate deeply into the skin for five to ten minutes.
- Now, leave it to stay there for a few minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat two to three times per week.
Lemons are highly rich in Vitamin C which is great in moisturizing and cleansing. Moreover, it nourishes the skin well click here to know more.
- The simplest way to use lemon is to use freshly squeeze lemon juice and apply on the affected area.
- Rub gently for 10 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water. Make sure to pat your face dry and apply a moisturizer afterward.
- You can repeat every day.
BAKING SODA :
Baking soda regulates the pH balance of the skin and makes it look young and smooth.
- For this remedy, you need two teaspoons of baking soda and one teaspoon of water.
- Mix the ingredients, and once you have a smooth paste, apply on your face. Use gentle circular motions to massage your face for a few minutes. Let it stay for five minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Eggs are rich in protein and have skin toning properties as well as cleansing properties.
- Whip one egg white. Once you have a foamy texture, chill in the fridge for five minutes.
- Add juice from half a lemon, and mix.
- Apply on your skin, let it stay there for 10 minutes, and then rinse with water. You can repeat the treatment once per week.
ALSO READ :