How can DIY masks promote hair growth and hair thickness?
Hair growth and hair thickness are truly what every person desires.
But the summer heat takes a toll on the hair and one is always left with a massive amount of hair problems!
The factors because of which the hair growth and hair thickness get affected :
- EMOTIONAL STRESS
- HORMONAL IMBALANCE
- NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
Check the BELOW remedies!
COCONUT OIL :
Coconut oil nourishes the scalp well and helps to strengthen the hair roots well click here to know more.
- Apply coconut oil on hair.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
AVOCADO & HONEY :
Avocado can be used to get thick hair as it moisturizes the scalp and add body/volume to your hair.
Take a bowl.
- Add 1 Avocado
- Add 1 tablespoon honey.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Make this effective mixture by whipping the avocado with the honey and olive oil.
- After applying the mask to your hair, maximize its benefits by applying heat.
Banana nourishes the scalp well, strengthens the hair follicles and makes the hair thick!
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add the olive oil.
- Mix it up and put it in your hair
OLIVE OIL :
Olive oil will strengthen hair tresses and promote instant hair growth.
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and leave it on for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
- Rinse it out thoroughly and wash your hair using a mild shampoo. You can also leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo your hair the next morning.
- Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera helps to restore the pH balance of the scalp and it promotes thicker and healthier hair.
- Extract the gel from one or two aloe vera leaves and rub the gel onto your scalp. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a week on a regular basis.
- Another option is to mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair. Repeat once or twice a week.
- You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth and overall health.
ALSO READ :