What causes Back Fat?
Worried about Back Fat? Fat on the body is one embarrassing news. The extra pounds on the back causes weakness and fatigue.
Moreover, a lot of conditions can arise such as :
- HEART DISEASES
Also, obesity can affect the self-esteem and confidence of a person. It even has an adverse effect on the brain and body.
Check out the BELOW exercises!
STEP UP CARDIO :
The cardio exercises are extremely powerful in helping to get rid of back fat. Make sure to add popular exercises such as :
Exercise for no less than 30 minutes, 3 or 4 days a week.
BRIDGE EXERCISES :
With this bridge exercises, you will be able to get rid of your back fat.
- Lie on the floor on your back.
- Twist your knees at a 90-degree point, however, keep your feet level on the floor.
- Lift your bottom up until your back makes a straight line-like a scaffold.
- Hold it there for 10 to 15 seconds and after that gradually bring down your body back to the floor.
Try this exercise to tone your whole back and center.
- Place your lower arms on the floor.
- Hold your body in a straight line.
- Hold this board position for as long you can.
SIDE PLANK :
Keep both your feet together
Make it sure that big toes are touching. Move the right hand to one side. Move over on your right side while holding the right heel down. You ought to adjust on the external side of your right foot. Take the left arm above you. It ought to be over the ear.
TRICEP DIPS :
Tricep dips works like a miracle in losing back fat.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Slide your butt off the front of the bench with your legs extended out in front of you.
- Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.
Latest posts by Maham Syed (see all)
- TOP 5 JANUARY REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF - January 22, 2020
- TOP 5 JANUARY REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES & TIRED EYES - January 20, 2020
- TOP 5 REMEDIES FOR NATURALLY THICKER HAIR IN JANUARY - January 20, 2020