How can you get rid of the stubborn chest fat?
The excessive chest fat can be of a severe problem, as it needs to be toned at the right time before it can cause any serious issues.
The factors because of which a person gains fat on the chest :
- UNHEALTHY DIET
Check the BELOW remedies
CARDIO EXERCISES :
Cardio exercises are a must for toning the chest fat. The good thing about the cardio exercises as they can be easy as RUNNING, JOGGING, CYCLING, etc.
Cardio exercises are considered to be a great warm up and tone the muscles well. So make sure to perform at least 20 minutes of cardio every day!
Swimming is one of the very easy ways to lose excess chest fat and can easily tone the upper body. Swimming is great for chest fat reduction, it helps to tone the chest muscles and can easily give good results.
Pushups can be great to tone the chest muscle. Pushups are highly effective in toning the arm muscles as well.
- Place the palms of your hands at the sides of your shoulder and the tip of your feet on the floor.
- Now pull your body up to reach the maximum position and then lower it down slowly, but do not touch the ground. Repeat.
- You need to do at least 5 sets of 6 reps to start with.
BARBELL BENCH PRESS :
The barbell bench press can tone up the chest muscles and even helps to shed the excessive fat from other areas.
- Lie flat on the bench with the barbell held up on your arms.
- Make sure that your hands are more than shoulder width apart where you are holding the barbell and the barbell is well balanced.
- Now bring the barbell down to your chest but do not touch, and then lift it back slowly.
- You need to do at least 5 sets of 10 reps to start with.
INCLINE CABLE FLY :
Incline cable fly can be very effective in toning up the chest muscles and to get quick fat loss effect on the chest.
- Lie on an inclined table kept at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Hold the resisting cables in your hands and then simply pull the cables to join your hands together above your chest.
- Once your hands meet, move your hands back slowly maintaining the tension to the starting position. Incline cable fly is more suitable for women compared to the incline dumbbell fly, which can be practiced if you do not have access to the cable fly system.