What causes fat on ribs cage?
A well-toned fat-free body is quite attractive and it helps to double the confidence of a person.
The fat which is stored on the rib cage is immensely and directly close to the stomach click here to know more.
If you are a person who has a fat located near the rib cage, then you have an increased rate of suffering from strokes and heart-related diseases.
To get rid of the excess fat stored on your rib cage, all you need to do is control your diet and practice a few simple exercises on a regular basis.
Check the BELOW exercises!
CARDIO EXERCISE :
Choose to perform cardiovascular exercise which suits your comfort and melt that extra fat stored on your rib cage. Execute any sort of cardiovascular exercise as long as it makes your heart rate rise-up and causes you to take heavy breaths. Kickboxing, jumping rope step aerobics, running, jogging, swimming and elliptical training are some examples of cardiovascular exercises which you can do to get rid of fat on the rib cage. Set up a plan for 40 minutes to 1-hour workout on 3 alternative days in a week.
BICYCLE CRUNCHES :
- To perform a set of bicycle crunches lie down on the ground.
- Set your hands on both sides of your head, lift your legs upward and bend your knees to get your shins level to the ground.
- Turn your right elbow and your left knee toward each other as you extend your right leg forward.
- Reverse the motion swiftly to aim your other side.
- Repeat for 15 to 20 repetitions in a single set.
LONG ARM OBLIQUE TWIST :
- Take hold of a medicine ball to execute long arm oblique twists.
- Position your feet at a distance of shoulder-width and clasp the ball with both hands straight and parallel to your chest.
- Curl your torso to your right side as you move the ball to your right side.
- Follow the same motion and move the ball to your left side when you twist your body towards left.
- Carry on with the back and forth motion until you have done at least 15 to 20 repetitions total in a single set.
FORWARD PLANK :
- Get down on the floor on all fours with your wrists beneath your shoulders and knees beneath your hips.
- Put your forearms on the floor, align your elbows under your shoulders, rest your palms on the floor and extend your fingers wide.
- Step back on both feet to balance yourself on forearms and toes. Hold your abdominal muscles and lift your hips upward so the entire backside of your body creates a long straight line.
- Seize the plank for 45 seconds to 1 minute, complete 3 sets of such plank with regular intervals.
SIDE PLANK :
- Get down on the floor and position your body on your left or right side, so that your hips and feet are stacked upon each other.
- Put your right or left forearm on the floor for balance and rest your right or left palm on the floor too.
- Press the base of your right or left a foot on the floor and lift up your hips and the entire right or left the side of your body off from the floor.
- Hold the side plank for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Follow the left side for left side plank and right side for right side plank.
ALSO READ :