How can tea recipes help you for weight loss?
Drinking tea has been associated with man healthy benefits click here to know more. Several studies have suggested that the flavonoids and caffeine in green tea can help elevate metabolic rate, increase fat oxidation and even improve insulin activity.
Natural teas contain many nutrients, including antioxidants and anti-cancer and brain-healthy compounds.
Check BELOW the natural tea recipes for losing belly fat.
Black tea is a type of tea that has undergone more oxidation than other types, such as green, white or oolong teas.
- The ingredients required are 2 tsp tea leaves and 1 tsp sugar.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan on a medium flame.
- Boil it for 3 minutes.
- Add the tea leaves and cover it with a lid.
- Let it stay for about 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves using a strainer.
Ginger tea may help promote weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- The ingredients required are 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger, 2 cups filtered water, 1 tbsp raw honey or pure maple syrup and ½ lemon juice.
- Peel the ginger root and grate the ginger with a grater/zester.
- If you slice it, slice it thin and use more.
- Infuse the ginger and add cinnamon, mint, chamomile or cayenne if desired.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, add ginger and turn off heat.
- Put the lid on it and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the water to remove the ginger.
- Add fresh lemon juice and natural sweetener if you like.
- Stir and enjoy.
Scientists have shown that some of the polyphenols in oolong tea may boost metabolism and decrease the amount of fat absorbed from the diet.
- Take 1 cup of hot water and dip the oolong tea bag into it.
- Cover it with a saucer and let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take out the tea bag and consume the oolong tea.
ICED GREEN TEA:
Green tea increases fat-burning and it also promotes physical performance as well.
- The ingredients required are 1/4 cup lime juice, 3 limes sliced for garnish, 1/4 cup lemon juice plus 2 lemons sliced for garnish, 5 cups of water 2 cups boiling plus 3 cups cold, 5 tea bags, jasmine green tea bags, 1/4 cup honey plus more if desired up to 1/2 cup and 18 mint leaves.
- Transfer lime juice and lemon juice to a large pitcher.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add 5 green tea bags into the hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes.
- Using a large spoon, gently press the tea bags against the pan to extract the tea further.
- Carefully remove and discard the tea bags from the saucepan.
- Add honey and stir until it is dissolved.
- Pour tea and honey mixture into the pitcher.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to pitcher.
- Stir until well blended.
- Serve chilled green.
A peppermint tea is an aromatic drink beneficial for burning fat.
- The ingredients required are 1 handful of fresh mint leaves, 2 cups water, 1 2-inch piece of ginger, 4 lemon slices, 1 cinnamon stick and sweetener.
- Fill a large pot with water and add in the ginger and 3 lemon slices.
- The other lemon slice will be used for garnish.
- Bring the water to a rapid boil and turn the heat down to medium.
- Add in the peppermint leaves and allow the tea to simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.