How can natural remedies help you grow eyebrows?
The eyebrow is one of the most prominent features which provide a vibrant and attractive look to the face.
Eyebrows add towards the uniqueness of the appearance of the person. Every girl dreams of having a perfectly shaped, full and finer growth which adds charm to the personality.
Women can obtain their best suited, perfectly shaped eyebrows when they have thick eyebrows.
Check the BELOW remedies!
Milk has all the vitamins and proteins which nurture the roots of the hair present n the eyebrows.
- Rub this milk dipped cotton ball over the eyebrow at night.
- Make sure to this daily.
FENUGREEK SEEDS :
Fenugreek seeds help to nourish the skin and help in eyebrow hair regrowth.
- Soak the seeds in water overnight.
- Make a paste of it.
- Apply the paste in the early morning before going for a shower.
Lemon helps to nourish the hair well and improves the texture of the hair click here to know more.
- Take a ¼ cup of coconut oil and add sliced peels of 1 lemon.
- Let the mixture stay in a dark place overnight.
- The following day, take the mixture and apply it over the eyebrow with the help of a cotton ball.
ONION JUICE :
Onion has rich sulfur content which is great for eyebrow hair growth.
- Extract juice from an onion.
- Apply a cotton ball dipped in onion juice. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
ALOE VERA PULP:
Aloe Vera remedies make the hair shiny and soft near the eyebrow region.
- Take aloe-Vera pulp from its leaves.
- Apply it on the eyebrow and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then, rinse off with water.
ALSO READ :