How can you lighten your hair with natural remedies?
Lightening your hair is what everyone truly desires. But once you start bleaching it, the damage can be highly evident. Well, don’t stress we have a list of some amazing natural remedies which can help you lighten your hair click here to know more.
These natural remedies will give you some beautiful highlights, amazing long locks and even can control the damage done.
Make sure to start oiling your hair 2 to 3 times and you will start noticing a difference in the hair texture.
Check the BELOW remedies!
Apple cider vinegar will give your hair reddish highlights.
- To start, mix apple cider vinegar 50/50 with distilled water.
- Next, spray it on all over to lighten all of your hair or apply with a cotton ball or brush for strands of highlights.
- Lastly, leave on for 30 minutes, rinse out, and dry as usual.
Chamomile helps to lighten dark hair color click here to know more.
- First, brew a really strong cup of chamomile tea and let it cool.
- Next, apply to individual strands of hair for highlights, or pour over the entire head for all over color.
- Lastly, go out into the sun and let it dry, usually about 30 minutes. Finish by washing out and styling as usual.
Henna not only darken the hair tone but it provides reddish highlights.
- Use about 3 tablespoons of henna powder to a ½ cup of boiling water.
- Let this sit for 12 hours or overnight.
- Then apply to your hair and let sit for 2-3 hours. Wash out well and style as you normally would.
Honey helps to create soft highlights and even provides a softer hair texture.
- The warm ¼ cup of honey and add ¼ cup olive oil.
- Stir well to combine. Apply to your hair where you want the highlights and leave on for 30-60 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before you wash it out, work it into all of your hair, focusing on ends.
- Wash out well
- Take a half a cup of your normal conditioner and add enough cinnamon powder to make a thick paste.
- Apply this to your hair and leave on 3-4 hours or overnight. The longer you leave it, the richer the color.
- In the morning (or at the end of the 3-4 hours), wash it out well and style as you normally would.
ALSO READ :