What causes hair fall and how can regrow the precious tresses?
Hair fall is one of the most common problems which many of us face today.
Another common problem here is lack of knowledge about the great and simples ways through which hair fall can treat at home.
Hair fall is a problem faced by both men and women. While genes play a big role, there are many other factors that cause hair loss to click here to know more.
Too much hair loss is attributed to a number of reasons like :
- IMPROPER DIET
- UNHEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- EATING HABITS
Hair loss can be very disturbing and embarrassing and one should immediately do something to stop it.
Check out the BELOW remedies!
The egg has protein content which promotes hair growth.
- Pour an egg white into a bowl and add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey to the mixture.
- Beat well and apply it all over the hair from roots to the tips.
- Keep it till it dries, then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
COCONUT MILK :
Coconut milk has essential fats and protein which is highly essential for hair regrowth and also prevents hair loss.
- Grate coconut and simmer it in a pan for five minutes. Strain and let it cool.
- Add one tablespoon of crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds to the milk. Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair.
- Keep it for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
Yogurt promotes the health of the hair and strengthens hair roots.
- Make a mixture of 2 tablespoons of yogurt with one tablespoon of honey and lemon.
- Apply this concoction on your scalp and roots.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
- You can apply this paste once a week.
GREEN TEA :
Its high antioxidant properties make it an excellent agent to promote hair growth and also prevent hair loss.
- Soak two-three teabags in one-two cups of hot water depending on your hair length.
- Let the water cool and pour this over your hair and scalp.
- Keep massaging your head gently throughout the process. Rinse with cold water after an hour.
ONION JUICE :
Onion juice has antibacterial properties which cause infections on the scalp. Onion also has a high sulfur content that improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Apply onion juice on hair and roots well.
- Apply it on the hair for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.