How can you prevent ingrown hair?
Ingrown hair is known as razor bumps, it leads to pain, inflammation, and irritation.
An ingrown hair occurs in an area where people shave off in order to get rid of unwanted hairs.
The different areas include:
- BEARD REGION
- BIKINI LINE AREA
Ingrown hair tends to grow back in the skin. They often create an inflamed red bump or dot which may cause itchy or painful. An ingrown hair may also become infected, forming a pimple-like wound click here to know more.The common symptoms of ingrown hair include pain, bumps, inflammation, and irritation of the affected skin.
Check the BELOW remedies!
Sugar helps in the reduction of the inflammation and removes the dead cells click here to know more.
- To use a sugar scrub, put white sugar crystals in olive or lavender oil to get a scrub, then, apply the scrub on the areas affected for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water thereafter. Repeat this for days in a week for best results.
BAKING SODA :
Baking soda reduces the inflammation and even soothes the skin surface and gives a clean skin click here to know more.
- For this remedy, mix enough quantity of baking soda with a little quantity of lukewarm water in a bowl.
- Then, stir until it forms a paste, and apply in the affected areas. Rinse this off after few minutes.
Salt is great exfoliating agents and increases blood circulation.
Mix warm water with salt and stir till it completely dissolves.
- Then, use a clean piece of cloth or a cotton wool ball to apply the liquid in the areas affected.
- To prevent much irritation rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat this twice a day to get good results.
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera reduces inflammation and itching of the skin.
- Extract a leaf from the aloe vera plant and squeeze off the gel.
- Then, apply the gel on the itchy areas and wait for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off, using warm water, thereafter.
BLACK TEA BAG :
Tea contains tannic acid which helps in reducing inflammation of the skin too.
- Use warm water to moisten a tea bag, rub it over the affected areas of the skin and wait for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water
ALSO READ :