6How can natural remedies help one get oily hair?
Summers are on its peak and therefore a sweaty and oily scalp seems like an everyday ritual. Furthermore, the sebaceous glands can overproduce sebum and make the hair greasy very quickly click here to know more. Therefore when the hair is oily and greasy, it loses its volume and natural shine Sebum, therefore, keeps the hair healthy and smooth but the excessive production of sebum can result in oily and greasy hair. Oily hair can make your hair took lifelessly and they are immensely difficult to style.
The factors because of which the hair tends to get oily are :
- Touching your hair too much can transfer the oil from your hands to your hair, making it oilier.
- Use of certain hair serums can also make your scalp oily.
- Using too much conditioner.
- Deficiency of B vitamins.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Shampooing too much may also strip your hair of its natural oil, thus making your scalp produce even more oil.
- Untreated dandruff.
- Not washing your hair often enough.
Click NEXT to know more.