How can you get thick and fuller hair?
One can always rely on natural remedies to boost the hair thickness and it is a great cost effective solution. To support natural hair growth and hair thickness the natural remedies mentioned in this article are JUST FOR YOU!
Long or short but thick hair makes one look and feels glamorous and confident.
Check the BELOW remedies!
It has an anti-inflammatory and exfoliating property which provides one with a healthy scalp and encourage better hair growth rate click here to know more.
- Mix one-quarter cup of warm water in one-half cup of Indian gooseberry powder and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Apply the paste on your hair and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Do not shampoo your hair for a few hours.
HONEY & YOGURT :
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, one of olive oil and one tablespoon of yogurt to make your nourishing hair tonic. Massage your scalp with this for about 5 minutes.
- Leave for half an hour. Wash off with your regular shampoo or some herbal shampoo. Repeat once every week.
ORANGE JUICE :
Orange juice has Vitamin C which accelerates hair growth and even eliminates dandruff click here to know more.
- Take a sliced orange, peel and all, and put it in a food processor until you have a fine pulp.
- This pulp should be applied to your hair and left on for twenty minutes.
OLIVE OIL :
Olive oil has nutrients which your hair needs to look and feel healthy.
- Simply apply olive oil to your hair and massage it in, being sure to get all of your hair.
- Leave this in for thirty minutes and then rinse followed by a light shampoo.
- For even better results, you can leave it on overnight and then wash it in the morning.
Eggs have a great source of nutrients which promote hair growth and makes it thick.
- Beat two large eggs in a bowl until they are whisked well together.
- Apply this all over your dry hair and let sit for at least twenty minutes.
- Proceed to rinse this well, applying a light shampoo to get the smell of the egg out of your hair.
ALSO READ :