6What causes dry skin in winters?
There is a great problem when it comes to managing the skin. If you have dry skin makes sure to moisturize it well click here to know more. If no tropical creams tend to works make sure to opt for NATURAL REMEDIES.
It’s about time to put a stop to using different products; one should always use natural remedies and tips!
Dry skin is highly essential when the top layer of the skin lacks the right amount of hydration which it truly needs!
These layers tend to eradicate and convert into a flaky texture with evident fine lines and cracks!
The factors because of which the skin gets affected are :
- Changes in the weather, especially during cold and dry winter months
- Dry air seen in arid and semi-arid regions throughout the year
- Heaters (either central or portable) can reduce the humidity in the air
- Hot baths/showers
- Chlorinated water from swimming pools
- Harsh chemicals in soaps and detergents
- Skin conditions like atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Excessive use of skin cleansers
Click Here To Know more!