What causes blemishes and how one can overcome them?
Blemishes occur due to various reason but one major reason is EXCESSIVE OIL PRODUCTION.
They even are the aftermath of any kind of ACNE BURST. The pimple tends to go away but it leaves scars which can be colossally terrifying. The sole cause of a blemish is the clogging of pores with dead skin cells and excessive oil which results in acne.
Therefore the upper layer of the epidermis gets affected and this results in WHITEHEADS & BLACKHEADS click here to know more!
Check the BELOW remedies!
TOMATO JUICE :
Tomatoes are highly rich in Vitamin C and help to shrink pores which is caused by acne and make it ideal for clearing blemishes.
Simply massage your skin with juice from one tomato.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it off with water thereafter.
- Follow this routine for fifteen days and you will be surprised to see the result,
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera encourages the growth of new skin cells and helps to heal scars click here to know more.
- Pick up a leaf from the aloe vera plant and extract all gel that you can. Now, apply it on your skin and leave it to dry.
- Once it’s completely dry wash it off with water.
- Apply this natural gel for a month and you’ll notice that your blemishes will tend to get lighter by the day.
EGG WHITE :
Egg whites help to even the skin tone and even light the darkest blemishes and scars.
- Take an egg and simply separate the white part from the yolk. Now, apply the egg white using your fingers or brush and let it dry.
- Once it’s completely dried up, rinse it off with cold water.
- Applying egg whites twice a week for a month will actually make the blemish fade away.
Honey helps to lighten the scars well and the properties help to heal the skin well.
- Apply a teaspoon of honey on the blemishes and keep it on for about fifteen minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- Follow this regime for fifteen days and you’ll notice that the scar has started to disappear.
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent and helps to lighten the scars well.
- Apply the juice of half a lemon to the affected area and let it dry for ten minutes. Repeat this every day for fifteen days and you will not regret the effort you put in.
ALSO READ :