What causes suntan?
Sun tanning is really common in summers, it can effect of the sun on the skin which makes the skin color get darker than usual tone click here to know more.
The most common area which gets affected is the cheeks, the darkening of the cheeks or tan lines usually happens due to the massive or excessive exposure to the ultraviolet radiation of the sun which increases the melanin content of the skin and makes it darker.
There are many cosmetics in the products which claim to remove the dark patches but the result isn’t evident. So it is always better to opt for natural remedies!
Check the BELOW remedies!
Tomato helps to remove the patchy dark area and eradicates the pigmentation well click here to know more.
- Mix two spoon of tomato pulp with 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of yoghurt.
- Apply the pack to your face and hands and wash after thirty minutes for sun tan removal.
Turmeric has healing properties, it makes the skin clear and remove the dark spots well when combined with milk.
- Take raw milk and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Apply this to suntanned areas on your skin and let it dry completely before washing it off with cold water.
Honey is a natural humectants which helps to remove dark patches well and papaya lightens the skin tone well.
- Mix papaya and honey to get a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and hands and wash off with cold water for best results.
LEMON JUICE :
Lemon juice helps to eradicate the stubborn dark pigmentation and removes patches well.
- Apply lemon juice on the affected area. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Cucumber helps to soothe the skin well and removes patchiness. Moreover you can say goodbye to dark spots.
- Add 2 spoons of cucumber juice to 1 spoon of lemon juice and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Make a paste and apply it to your hands for 30 minutes to remove sun tan.