How can one overcome skin tags with natural remedies?
Worried because of skin tags? Skin tags usually occur in people over age 60. Moreover, they are found in youngsters too. They appear on the small surface of the skin, where the skin fold. They usually occur on the neck, breasts, over the eyelids, and under the armpits.
One should opt for fancy chemical treatments which can easily damage the skin and make the condition look worse. Natural remedies might take longer but they are highly safer than any other cosmetic treatment.
Skin tags are considered to be extra pieces of the skin which stick out beyond the surface of the body. They are harmless and are more like a cosmetic issue than anything else.
Check the BELOW remedies!
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :
The acidic nature of vinegar helps the shed the skin tag.
- Pour the vinegar onto a small piece of cotton and strap it to the skin tag. Use the tape to hold the cotton in place.
- Keep it on for a few hours.
BANANA PEEL :
Banana peels can easily remove warts thanks to their enzymes and acids.
- Cut a small portion of the peel.
- Apply the fibrous part (white side) of the peel on the skin tag for an hour or so.
BAKING SODA :
Castor oil and baking soda alter the pH of the affected area.
- Mix a little castor oil with baking soda to form a paste. Keep in mind that this can be very sticky.
- Apply this paste on the skin tag.
- Rinse it off after 1-2 hours.
Garlic is antibacterial in nature and helps to provide the skin with a smooth texture click here to know more.
- Crush the fresh garlic cloves into a paste.
- Now, apply the paste on the skin tag.
- Wash it off after an hour or so.
Ginger helps to eradicate the impurities and removes the dead skin cells click here to know more.
- Clean the skin tag and the surrounding area. Pat it dry.
- Rub a slice of raw ginger on it for a minute or two.
- Do not rinse away the juice that comes out of the ginger piece and onto your skin.
ALSO READ :