What causes yellow stain on the teeth?
Want to get rid of the yellow stains? Teeth discoloration is worst it can happen because of lack of care or because of the age factor.
Once you start aging the teeth color tends to fade, the same as the skin. At a certain point in life, the shiny white smile starts tend to fade away.
There are many factors which can cause yellow teeth :
- GENETIC FACTORS
Check the below remedies!
BAKING SODA & LEMON :
Baking soda and lemon both have bleaching properties which help to lighten the teeth.
- You have to prepare a bubbly mixture of baking soda and lemon in a bowl.
- After cleaning saliva and plaque form, your teeth apply this mixture on your teeth and let it stay for about a minute and not more than that.
- After that brush, it off with a toothbrush gently and you will see excellent results.
BANANA PEEL :
- After brushing and flossing your teeth you must rub the banana peel for about two to three minutes and after that rinse your mouth completely.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :
Apple cider vinegar has acidic and cleaning properties which make the teeth feel visibly whiter than before.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on the teeth.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
STRAWBERRY PASTE :
Strawberry can easily remove coffee, wine and tea stains and yellow stains from the teeth.
- You just have to simply mash or crush 3 to 4 strawberries and add about 1 spoon of baking soda.
- You must mix them thoroughly so that a mixture forms. This mixture should be applied on a soft brush which can reach out in all directions of your teeth.
- Your teeth must be brushed with this quick teeth whitening DIY trick for about 7 to 8 minutes.
COCONUT OIL :
Coconut oil has yellow stains which kill bacterial enzymes from the teeth.
- You just have to swish the oil in your mouth for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- The regular use of it will give you healthy and clean teeth and gums in no time.
ALSO READ :