How can you take care of your colored hair through these simple tips?
Hair coloring is a trend these days. Getting the color that would suit you the best is a tricky task. Most of the women color their hair to hide their gray hair and then there are women who do it for their own liking.
Hair coloring can completely change your look.
Color your hair carefully by first preparing it, select the right coloring product and follow all the instructions attentively. Most people love to experience different colors on their hair. But the most important part is to take care of your colored hair in a way that they remain healthy and strong. Any type of chemical treatment can damage your hair so there is a vital need for maintaining the health of hair.
After coloring your hair, it becomes necessary to have protein treatments. When your hair starts breaking off easily then that is a sign to get protein treatment.
- The ingredients that you require are 1 egg and 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl well.
- Apply the mixture on your hair.
- Let the mixture stay on hair for about 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Oiling your hair regularly benefits your hair and helps to maintain its health. Hair oiling is a necessary element of any hair care regime.
- Take any of the oil that you prefer such as olive oil, coconut oil or jojoba oil, etc.
- Warm the oil until it gets slightly hot.
- Massage the warm oil onto your scalp.
- Leave the oil for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Trimming your hair every 7 to 8 weeks is a key to the maintenance of healthy hair. Hair coloring can harm your hair so it becomes important for you to get regular hair trimming. Trimming technique also minimizes the split ends and breakage.
AVOID HEAT STYLING PRODUCTS
Using more heat styling products on a regular basis can cause great harm to the health of hair. It is vital to reduce the usage of these tools soon after coloring your hair. Let air dry your hair instead of using more hair dryer and try avoiding the straightener or curler for a while.
Dry hair and less moisturized hair are common issues after coloring hair. Moisturizing and conditioning the hair is mandatory to give required hydration.
- The ingredients required are 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 ripe banana and ½ ripe avocado.
- Take a bowl, mash banana and avocado together.
- After that, add olive oil into the mixture.
- Apply it onto your hair.
- Let it stay for half an hour.
- Rinse it with a mild shampoo.
Latest posts by Maham Syed (see all)
- TOP 5 JANUARY REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF - January 22, 2020
- TOP 5 JANUARY REMEDIES FOR DARK CIRCLES & TIRED EYES - January 20, 2020
- TOP 5 REMEDIES FOR NATURALLY THICKER HAIR IN JANUARY - January 20, 2020