What causes body odor?
Sweating is one of the body natural mechanisms to keep the body temperature under control. But excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing.
Moreover, proteins in the sweat are broken down by different bacteria which convert into smelling acids.
Body odor usually becomes evident if appropriate measures are not taken when a human reaches puberty.
Nextly people who are obese or eat spicy food, suffering from medical conditions such as diabetes face this issue!
Check out the below remedies!
BAKING SODA :
Baking soda help to absorb moisture from the skin, which reduces the sweat.
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with water to make a paste.
- Apply on the sweaty area.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
FENUGREEK SEEDS :
Fenugreek seeds are great for the healthy, as they can easily remove the smell.
- Add the fenugreek seeds to the water and boil it till the quantity of the water is down to half.
- Drink this tea every morning on an empty stomach.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR :
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful bacterial agents and helps to balance the pH level of the body.
- Apply it directly to the underarms or other problem areas using a cotton ball.
- Do this twice a day.
LEMON JUICE :
Lemon juice helps to prevent body odor because of its acidic properties.
- Take the lemon and cut them into two halves.
- Rub the two parts of the specific areas and allow it to dry.
- You can either wash the areas or take a bath afterward. Follow this remedy every day until you are free of body odor problems.
EPSOM SALT :
Epsom salt combats the unwanted smells and stops the body odor naturally.
- This is a simple technique for which you will only need 2-3 cups of the salt.
- Add the salt to your daily bath and relax.
- Soaking every day will help in keeping excessive sweat away in no time.
TEA TREE OIL :
Tea tree oil has powerful antibacterial properties and is highly natural antiseptic.
- Take two teaspoons of tea tree oil and two tablespoons of water
- Combine the water and oil and apply it directly on underarms and other affected areas.