What causes hair fall in summers?
Shedding of the hair can be one of the major reasons for the shedding of self-confidence.
The factors because of which one experiences massive hair loss is:
- UNHEALTHY EATING HABITS
- CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
Many of us will notice a rapid hair fall in summers more than usual. Summer hair loss or seasonal hair loss is common in both men and women and can be the sole cause of internal and external factors.
Check out the BELOW remedies!
HOT OIL MASSAGE :
Heat some oil (preferably coconut oil or almond oil) and slowly massage your scalp using your fingertips.
ONION JUICE :
Onion juice enhances the blood to hair follicles and reduces inflammation. The presence of anti-bacterial properties in onion juice helps kill the germs that cause scalp infection which may lead to hair loss.
- Apply onion juice on hair and roots.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
GREEN TEA :
- Green tea helps to revitalize hair follicles and even promotes the rate of hair growth.
Just condition your hair with green tea solution and notice the change!
OLIVE OIL :
- This hair pack will nourish the hair well and promote the natural process of hair growth.
Make a honey olive oil hair pack for healthy and strong hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey and the same amount of olive oil in a small bowl. To this, add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Blend it into a smooth paste and apply onto your hair.
NEEM LEAVES :
Grind and boil neem leaves to a paste and apply it to your scalp after shampooing your hair.
- Wash it off after 30 minutes. Repeat the process twice in a week and notice the change!
ALOE VERA :
Aloe vera contains enzymes which promote healthy hair growth.
- Applying Aloe vera juice or gel on your scalp along with having one teaspoon of Aloe vera on an empty stomach, can induce healthy hair growth.