How can you get rid of facial hair through these ways in summers?
Battling facial hair is one of the main and constant issues of women click to know more. The hair gets visible on your face and can break your confidence.
Studies have shown that people with dark hair are more likely to be hairier than those who have blonde or light-colored hair.
Different methods such as shaving, bleaching or waxing can be difficult in summers as well as time-consuming. Moreover, natural methods provide comfort and are easy to do. Unwanted hair is the embarrassing element of a woman’s beauty.
Check BELOW the methods that can be used to get rid of facial hair.
Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties and can also help to curb the growth of hair.
- Make a paste by soaking turmeric powder in water.
- Apply the paste to the area that is hairy.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Dip the cloth in the warm water.
- Wipe the mask with it which will remove the hair.
Eggs have various benefits for hair and skin as well.
- Take egg white of one egg, 1 tbsp of sugar, half tbsp of corn flour.
- Create a smooth paste.
- Apply it to the portion of face that has unwanted hair.
- Pull off the mask when it gets dried and hair will be pulled out too.
LEMON AND HONEY:
This is another method of removing facial hair naturally.
- Take two tbsp of sugar and lemon juice, 1 tbsp of honey.
- Heat this mixture for about three minutes.
- Add water so that the mixture becomes thinner.
- Let it cool down.
- Apply cornstarch on the face on affected areas.
- Apply the mask in the direction opposite to hair growth.
- Use a cotton cloth and pull out the hair in the opposite direction of hair growth.
SUGAR AND LEMON JUICE:
Basically, sugar is a natural exfoliating agent. Warm sugar sticks to the hair, not skin. Lemon juice works as a natural bleach for the hair of skin.
- Mix two tbsp of sugar and lemon juice along with 8-9 tablespoons of water.
- Heat the mixture until bubble starts to form.
- Apply it on to the affected area of the face and let it stay for about 20-25.
- Wash it with cold water while rubbing in circular motions.